Friday, September 3, 2010

Tea Time in Tipperary

My grandparents wedding (1949)
Grandparents 60th anniversary 2008



Love is not love but a marriage of true minds - Shakespeare
Pink peonies, Victorian teacups and L.O.V.E were some of the little ingredients that made up my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary for last year, its amazing how with perseverance,patience and a dash of passion
does a marriage continue with such strength. Here my darling single people is an inspiration  for us ^_^

 I have not yet found the ONE buttt i think Ive found something pretty close,perhaps a few of them- AlannahHill's array of prissy, very girly collection of feminine designs would make me alot happier than a man in boring shining armour haha.... I'm not usually one who drapes myself in pink and pearls however i don't think id mind if it were Alannah Hill couture :)

Warning: Style for this event is NOT hijab friendly however if you don't have the courage to start with a sheBANG hijab theres no harm to start  from the humble beginnings with a turban style covering and transition yourself to the full covering :) xoxo

17 comments:

  1. How amazing! I love seeing true love in it's everlasting form! Gorgeous pictures! Lovely post darling! :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures- they're great! I love the idea behind this blog, very inspiring!

    www.whatwouldleoniewear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beatiful pictures,really inspiring :D especially the 2nd,3rd and 4th pics,they look super proffessional :D



    StopAndStareStyle = my super-duper fashion & style blog :D COMMENT,FOLLOW,READ & ENJOY! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that photo of your grandparents wedding. Its just lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a beautiful event and your grandparents are adorable! 60 years, mabrouk =)

    Btw you are so pretty mashaAllah, what are you a mix of?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment. Really awesome blog! You are gorgeous and look amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nawww thanks EVERYBODY :D
    Shahirah: Im half Indonesian and half Australian :) so we can relate and talk bahasa :D hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so pretty!
    Love the head gear! :)
    Is it lace?
    Soo chic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so lovely! those hair pieces are fabulous!

    i'd love to follow but i don't see any follow me widgets on your blog.

    persis.

    ReplyDelete
  10. assalamualaikum nadiah,
    i do some blogwalking and stumble on your blog and i officially love it!ee..you're very beauriful..and you're half indonesian!!wow!wish we could meet sometimes..come visit mine sometimes dear... :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow,amazing photos!
    Oh and you have a great blog here!

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely!
    you have a nice blog here :)
    check out mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. love ur blog!!! pics are lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a lovely post. these pictures are super pretty, as are you.

    Be sure to enter my Jewelry & Dior Giveaway. Ends Sept. 10!

    http://ohtobeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the original idea behind the blog and this grouping of photos is beautiful.
    Thanks for following, I'll be stopping back by soon:)
    www.withinavanity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm a non-Muslim who's interested in coverings. Could you tell me where you got that beautiful lace turban? I'd love to have one.

    Your blog looks very promising. I've added it to my list of links. :)

    ReplyDelete