Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Eid & The Emerald dress

Eid Mubarak!
Peace be upon you :) I'd like to wish all my blog viewers a very happy belated Eid! I hope you all had a wonderful celebration. I also hope that all the wisdom and ibadah that stemmed from the month of Ramadan continues..... Inshaallah.

This year i opted for a fresh look :) I purchased this dress awhile ago when i was diagnosed with EGDOCD (Emerald Green Dress  Obsessive Compulsive Disorder). The symptoms were identified whilst watching Kierra Knightly run gracefully in "THAT" green dress in the movie 'Atonement'. Gladly i was cured when i under went medical treatment with a Kachel green dress :D however if there was too much green i think i would have been overdosed! hence i slipped on a long full length navy blue cardigan to balance out the colour :)

11 comments:

  1. i LOVE LOVE LOVE your dress!!! you look stunning masha'Allah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes, i remember THAT dress.... it was beautiful! your dress is beautiful too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AGREE! BEAUTIFUL DRESS AND A BEAUTIFUL PERSON ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL @ ' i under went medical treatment with a Kachel green dress '

    Aww Nadia you're so purddy anything you wear looks nice mashaAllah. Love how you combine the blue and green together! Ahh what would life be without colours?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey coll blog!
    Please visit my blog and tell me what you think about. I hope you'll be one of my followers.

    Bye LB

    http://lucabelotti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the emerald colour, very beautiful Eid outfit! very fashionable ideas in your blog!

    ReplyDelete