Thursday, October 7, 2010

oopsy daisy!

Its been a very long time since i last wrote :( due to a ridiculous amount of work all piled up.
I apologise for not being up to date...i do realise that you probably dont care  haha. However i feel dissapointed with myself for the fact that i PROMISED and made an oath to you that i would write every week..... Nadia does not like breaking promises! :( annnnnyhow ill be sure to write a post on the 16th October filled with lots and lots of pictures....stay tuned folks :D

5 comments:

  1. awww ur good! It's hard to keep up with blogging sometimes haha ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool picture and nice blog!
    Keep it up and thanks for sharing!
    All the best
    Midnight Couture Girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha u sound a lot like me hun.
    It's soo hard with me too.
    But i'm loving your blog hun. keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you haven't stopped blogging, I loved seeing your photos and reading about your journery down the 'scarf path'! :) hope to see you back here soon xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nadia, come back and blog. : / I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete